MEREDITH R. DURHAM
Meredith Durham joined Williams Law Group, LLC as an Associate in 2012. Meredith is a 2007 graduate of Tulane University, Newcomb College. Meredith later earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2010. Following law school, Meredith served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Brenda Bedsole Ricks of the Twenty-First Judicial District Court before joining the firm.
Meredith’s practice is primarily focused on admiralty, maritime and offshore injury claims.
Admissions to Practice:
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- New Jersey
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, (J.D., Civil Law Certificate)
- Tulane University, Newcomb College, (B.A., Political Science, Sociology)
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Community Action Committee Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- New Orleans Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers